Las Vegas Color Graphics is capable of handling any short to long run printing needs you may have. A comprehensive prepress analysis and press check can mean the difference between a superior print job and a substandard one.
Stunning images and sophisticated graphics alone do not make exceptional printing. It takes specialized know-how and modern technical equipment.
Prepress that meets Complex Color Needs
Our prepress services ensure that from start to finish your color measurement is on target, providing vivid colors with quality and speed. Our color control makes it possible to attain consistency from design to your final product, meeting any intricate color demands.
We not only specialize in hi-end projects but also in your everyday printing needs such as:
- Rack Cards
- Corporate Collateral
- Annual Reports
- Invite Packages
There is a high value placed on our customers everyday printing needs. We continue to produce and deliver our customers general commercial printing needs at competitive prices, superb quality, and with outstanding customer service.
We operate 24/7 in order to always meet your printing deadlines. We also continually invest in some of the most advanced technology that you can find from Las Vegas printers. This provides our customers with access to the best tools available in the industry and allows us to get your work done faster.
[toggle title=”Prepress Equipment”]
- 1 Kodak Prinergy prepress workflow rip/server manager
- 1 Kodak Synapse Insite workflow Web Portal server
- 2 Kodak Trendsetter Computer-to-Plate Digital Platemaker
- 2 Fuji Plate processor
- 1 Fuji FinalProof GxT Digital Halftone Proofer – 21½ ̋ X 25½ ̋
- 1 Canon ImpoProof 2-sided Proofer – 28 ̋ X 40 ̋
- 2 Epson 7880 Inkjet Proofer – 23” X 60”, plus bleed
- 1 Epson 9880 Inkjet Proofer – 23” X 60”, plus bleed
- 1 Epson 9600 Inkjet Proofer – 43 ̋ X 60 ̋, plus bleed
- 1 Xerox DocuColor DC252 – 13 ̋ x 19 ̋ maximum sheet size
- 6 8-Core Xeon Mac Pro Workstation
- 6 G5 Dual-processor Mac Workstation
- 2 iMac Intel Workstation
- 1 Microsoft Windows PC Workstation
- 1 Secure In-House FTP Site —
- 25 Mb/s Maximum Throughput
- Job Archiving
When you add it all up, we know we’re in the service business. It sounds simple, but we know that if we do a great job at a fair price, there’s a good chance you’ll want to work with us again – particularly when you have a project that requires a little extra care. That’s how we’ve grown our business and we’ll continue to focus on each customer and their valued work placed with us.
To start your printing job today call 702.617.9000 now or click here to complete our Request a Quote form.