In today’s world, there are so many options from which to choose. Whether it is the brand detergent you use, the type of car you drive, or even the company you choose for printing direct mail catalogs, there tend to be a LOT of options.
The question, of course, is how to choose the right one for you — with minimal effort on your part.
As the largest privately owned sheet-fed printing and direct mail company in Nevada, we know a thing or two about printing direct mail catalogs, as well as how to produce many other types of customized print materials in all shapes and sizes.
When it comes to printing direct mail catalogs, we recommend keeping an eye out for these key differentiators when choosing the right printing company for you.
Tips for Finding the Best Company for Printing Direct Mail Catalogs
- Find a company with turnkey solutions. Here is a big insider tip: there are print shops that offer graphic design, and graphic design shops that can offer printing, but few offer a true turnkey solution that seamlessly handles every aspect of design, development, production and even data management. Taking the time to find a company who can offer everything (done well) under one roof will save you time and money down the line.
- Look for a shop with full capabilities. The best business relationships are ones that you can continue to rely on and turn to for a wide range of needs that evolve over time. Chances are that you are not only printing direct mail catalogs. Someday you will also need envelopes, ads, flyers, stickers, business cards, banners, data management, mail analysis, or postal consulting. We make sure to offer our customers a full range of printing services so that their needs are always covered.
- Seek out established expertise and experience. Printing involves a lot of planning, time, organization and resources to create a beautiful and effective end result. Given the option, why wouldn’t you put your project in the hands of seasoned professionals? A truly experienced team not only offers beautiful prints and graphics, but also provides strategy and insights on how to make your direct mail campaign stronger and more effective. This is one of the best ways to ensure a positive ROI.
- Find a company that is open to customization. Customizations like variable imaging are often what separate a typical direct mail campaign from an exceptional one. Companies that offer customization and personalization are more likely to offer you solutions that will make your campaign a success.
- They have invested in state-of-the-art facilities. Often, we get what we pay for. From simple elements like a clean dye cut to accessing emerging print technologies, we recommend selecting a company that has invested in their equipment and facilities. This means they’ve ultimately invested in the quality of its products and services.
Our facility, for instance, has over 80,000 square feet and offers some of the top equipment and technology in the industry.
- Keep an eye out for a green-conscious company. Depending on your business model and code of ethics, environmental stewardship may either be a nice “plus”, or an essential part of how you do business.
Look for a business that carries certifications such as the Forest Stewardship Council.
Environmentalism aside, a commitment to recycling and protecting the planet also demonstrates a commitment to the quality and integrity of their business as a whole.
- They offer a 24/7 commitment. This might sound over-the-top, but there are companies who provide service 24/7—in fact, we are one of them. This is ideal for printing direct mail campaigns that may be facing a tight timeline or need to be completed quickly.
Sound like a tough list to uphold? We assure you that you shouldn’t settle for less — and neither would we. Call us now at 702.617.9000 to get started.